Friday, October 23, 2009

arizona girl

I am an Arizona girl. I love the sunshine, heat, cloudless skies, and dry weather. Living in Rexburg, Idaho has definitely been an adventure for me. When temperatures reach to 30 degrees Fahrenheit, I am a frozen Popsicle. My husband actually changes my name once October hits. I am officially “Courtsicle” from October until June. If we were not working towards graduating from college, we would be living back in the beautiful state of Arizona, where winter does not exist. I find it difficult to comprehend why people think snow is vital to a winter. I have never had snowy winters, until recently, and winter was wonderful! I love being able to wear flip-flops in January. If I could run the world for a day it would be about 86 degrees, with a small breeze, and white cumulous clouds would be painted across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment